Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 12: Frying Pan Cookies

Although I have a kitchen here, I do not have an oven. Thus, I have been missing baked goods, particularly cookies. So I decided to try making cookies in a frying pan. They came out... kind of delicious. Not the best cookies I have made, but still good.

The problem with the frying pan was actually the care the cookies needed. I flipped them to make sure both sides were done, but the heat had to be very low so that the cookies would not burn. I ended up making milano-like cookies, since the cookie part is very flat and ideal for this flipping.

I would post a recipe, but I don't have measuring cups so I just eyeballed everything. I would not make a good food blogger.

Here is a picture. Tonia arranged the cookies. They are supposed to say "Hi!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment